(on nikita ending): “My dream scenario was to end it in the fourth season.”
#uugh god bless you #i hate it when actors say they wish the show they were on could continue on forever #and tbh #i always thought three seasons was more than enough for nikita
doing everything for your friends and putting them first and they still end up abandoning you (✿◠‿◠)
» Exams will be done !
- Nikita rewatch : especially season 3 but I may be tempted by all of them.
- Dark Angel rewatch, because Max and Alec are my real OTP.
- Being update with my RP ! (Oh I just have … like five or six to do >.< )
- Being update with my own forum, could be a good idea !
- Have fun ! Because I’m leaving France in August and it’s gonna happen soon …
- Get a new job and so money for next year, because I didn’t sell my car yet.
Bless SPN for this scene. Bless Carver for turning the audience’s own preconceived notions on their head. Bless him for the archery symbolism that ties neatly back to not only the theme of hearts, but also Artemis whom we saw fall in love inappropriately according to the precepts of Olympus. Bless the two plaid-wearing, bearded scruffy men who are stand-ins for Hunters and Dean’s notion of über masculinity who also fall in love, but this time with heaven’s express and noteworthy nudge. Bless this rare (the cupid did say her arrows were being directed less and less frequently) and heaven-mandated event to be one of the last things heaven does before it stops meddling in the affairs of humans. Bless this event for happening in front of Dean and Cas. Bless Cas for his nonchalance and easy acceptance and Dean’s pause of consideration. Bless this neon sign toward Destiel becoming definitively canon.
TVLine’s Performer of the Week: Nikita’s Maggie Q
Look, someone who gets it.
thank you. And reasonable prices. Netflix is much more reasonable for me to afford than paying $15 to see a 90 minute movie I will probably hate.
how could one not reblog this?
I hope this is as fruitful as the Harry Potter one.
Let’s do it :)